- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 4-6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 5 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Do not store above 25ᵒC (77ᵒF)
|Ingredient (in each powder)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 650 mg||Pain reliever/Fever reducer|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg||Antihistamine|
|Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg||Nasal decongestant|
Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silica