- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 4-6 hours, while symptoms persist.
- Do not take more than 5 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Do not store above 25ᵒC (77ᵒF)
Ingredient (in each powder)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/Fever reducer
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg
Magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, silica
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24hrs, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: ▪ skin reddening ▪ blisters ▪ rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In the case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.