Temporarily relieves these allergy and cold symptoms:
- nasal and sinus congestion
- minor aches and pains
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose and throat
- runny nose
- temporarily reduces fever
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 4 hours, while symptoms persist.
- do not take more than 6 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Active ingredients (in each powder) Purposes
Acetaminophen 650 mg.............Pain reliever / Fever reducer
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg................Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl 10mg........................Nasal decongestant
Inactive ingredients: corn starch, crospovidone, mannitol, povidone K30, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take • more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours • with other drugs containing acetaminophen • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied by or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MOAI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- liver disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- the blood thinning drug warfarin
- sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product, do not: exceed recommended dosage.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.